Hello there 🙂
RANDOM PICTURE ALERT. I have so much to talk about. I mean that’s why bloggers are bloggers right? To talk. A lot. So let’s get started!
1. On this post of a Sweet Cup of Ambar I must begin with Once upon a time. Dude. IT IS AMAZING. Ok so if for whatever crazy reason you have not watched this amazing show, you need to. Like now. GO! I spent almost 2 whole weeks watching, eating and breathing this show. I watched it while eating, taking a shower, driving (don’t do this at home) and on my lunch breaks. It’s that good! The thought of each season having 22 episodes threw me off, I thought I’d get bored BUT I was hooked! And still am!2. Joy the Baker, one of my inspirations, came out with a new cook book! It’s a must have. Only because she is the bomb.com.
3. What do you love most about Halloween? Me? That Halloweentown on Disney comes on! Only the BEST movie ever!
4. This Halloween cocktail. I love candy corn.5. Christmas is right around the corner. LITERALLY. I am so excited! My friends and family are a tad bit annoyed already. Who cares! It’s the best time of the year.
6. Talking about Christmas my wedding is right around the corner and I am loving the decorating aspect of it! Danny ( my fiance) and I are looking forward to a nice one week vacation after the madness! January needs to hurry up please!
7. Let’s not even mention how I feel like boycotting that thing called a “diet”. Would I like to look good in my wedding dress? Yes. Do I really have to stop eating everything and just eat grass!? NO. I mean come on. I eat a hamburger and I grow another arm. Lord knows what would happen if I completely stop! I need some help sweet baby Jesus! Why can’t it just disappear when I swallow fatty foods? Someone help!
8. So, I don’t have a fashion sense what so ever. I usually take out time and go on people style watch and copy celebrity’s outfits. No judge zone. My favorite pick of the week is this amazing outfit. It’s sexish. I would probably be hot & cold at the same time. Ha ha.
Baker’s Mat GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
This is my very first give away! Thanks to Will Reinhardt from Baker’s Mat, we are giving away 2 Baker’s Mats to 2 lucky readers! I personally use this Baker’s Mat and i LOVE it. I only will give away products that i use. So no worries! Its good to go! This Baker’s Mat is:
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★★★★★ Order with confidence! If your Baker’s Mat ever has an issue we will fix any problems quickly and 100% to your satisfaction. Our customers come first, and we are always available to help or answer questions.
- WON’T STICK TO YOUR FOOD – The silicone mat replaces the need for parchment paper and cooking sprays. FDA approved, dishwasher safe, also cleans easily with soap and water. Lays flat, great for baking cookies, rolling dough, making candy or pizza dough. The stickiest foods come off the Baker’s Mat with ease!
- FROM THE FREEZER TO THE OVEN – The Baker’s Mat easily handles the extreme temperatures of the freezer, microwave and all types of ovens, and even the dishwasher. Withstands temperatures from -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 249°C).
Enter below to win! 🙂