- 11 oz Ground Turkey
- ¼ Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tsp of Complete Seasoning
- ½ Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Bread buns
- In a bowl mix the ground turkey, salt, complete seasoning, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Form meat into small patties.
- Set stove on medium- high heat. Spray cooking oil in a pan and wait until the pan heats up.
- Once the pan is hot, place patty(s) in pan. Flatten the patty with a spatula. Cook until patty is fully cooked.
- Use a small knife to carve a Halloween pumpkin face into the slice of cheddar cheese.
- Toast buns and feel free to add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup or mustard!
Tip: Add a teaspoon of water in the pan and cover for a minute. This will allow the patty to cook faster!