- 20 Pieces of chicken wings
- 1 Cup of lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of adobo
- 1 Chicken powder bouillon
- Cooking oil
- Clean chicken with vinegar or lime and rinse. With a scissors or a knife, make small incisions in the middle of the chick wings. This will allow the chicken to get more flavor and allows the cooking oil to cook the inside of the chicken wings when frying.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken wings, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, adobo and chicken powder bouillon.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate for about 30 minutes or overnight.
- Set stove to medium-high heat. In a pan, add enough cooking oil to cover chicken wings. Once the oil is hot, add the pieces of chicken wings.
- Fry chicken wings till both sides are golden. This may take about 15 minutes. The chicken wings will look pale at first and slowly begin to get color.
- Once cooked, place chicken wings on paper towels.
Tip: If you are not sure if the chicken wings are cooked inside, poke the chicken wings with a knife. If blood comes out, they are not done yet. I like to poke them while they fry to make sure everting inside the chicken wings comes out! Hope this helps 🙂