Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 Pieces of bacon
- 3 Cups of Pasta
- 1 Cup of whipping cream
- 1 Cup of milk
- ½ Tsp of salt
- ¼ Tsp of pepper
- ½ Tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ Tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 Cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup of Mexican style cheese
- Bread crumb (enough to cover the pan)
- Butter spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta and add to a buttered pan.
- Cut bacon into small piece (use a scissors to cute them faster)
- Place a pot over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook till bacon pieces are golden brown (no need for oil or butter, the bacon will release its own oil).
- Lower heat to medium, add milk, whipping cream, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Mexican style cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add cheese mixture to the pan with the pasta and stir just until the cheese is incorporated.
- Add bread crumbs to cover pasta and spray butter over the bread crumb. If you don’t have butter spray, in a bowl, melt butter and add the bread crumb and spread on top of the pasta.
- Bake for 25 minutes.